Missing bills

Missing bills

Missing bills

SOLVED
sdgzb
I'm a Participant Level 3

Missing bills

Hello,

I am no longer able to view my Fido online bills. There is no View Bill in my account. I had been able to view my online bills for so many years, so I know how to view them if they are there. I talked to the CS, but to no avail.

BTW, why do I have to enter a new name everytime I enter this forum? Am I so dumb as to not know how to login?

Any idea is highly appreciated. Thanks.

shz

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing bills

Solved by I'm a Participant Level 3 sdgzb

Ok, at last, I am able to view my bills from Apple Fido app. I consider this solved as far as my purpose is concerned. Thanks.

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @sdgzb & welcome to the Community! Smiley

When you log into Fido.ca, do you use your phone number as the username, or do you use your e-mail address? If you're using your phone number, can you try registering with your e-mail address?

As for your entering a new name everytime you enter the forum, can you clarify what you mean?

Thanks!

sdgzb

Thanks Maria, I am using my email to login my fido account.

Hey  @sdgzb

Thank you for the clarification; did you get a chance to test a different browser? 

Once you're logged in My Account and click on ``Billing & Payments`` can you let us know what you see? 

sdgzb

I see "Account Balance" and "Make a Payment" sections. In "Account Balance" there are Amount, Required payment date, Payment Methods and Payment History. Thanks.

Thank you for the clarification @sdgzb!

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together. Smiley 

sdgzb

Ok, at last, I am able to view my bills from Apple Fido app. I consider this solved as far as my purpose is concerned. Thanks.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@sdgzb I'm glad that it was resolved!

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley