Missed Outgoing Calls

Missed Outgoing Calls

Missed Outgoing Calls

SOLVED
c_gracie04
I'm a Participant Level 1

Missed Outgoing Calls

Hi ! I was wondering if I get billed for air time, I called my husband's cellular number in the Philippines but he wasn't able to answer the call. Is there a charge and have to pay for it? Thanks,

Accepted Solution

Re: Missed Outgoing Calls

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello C_gracie04,

Welcome to the community!

Are you calling your husband using your cellular phone from within Canada? Did the call connect? If you called him from Canada and the call did not connect, then there would be no airtime charges. On the other hand, if you called him from Canada and the call went to his voicemail, then there would be airtime charges.

If you called him from outside of Canada, then there may be roaming charges regardless of whether the call connects or not. It would depend on the local network to which your phone is connected.

With regards to your husband's phone, if he does not answer the call (ie the calls ring through), the calls would be forwarded to voicemail without roaming charges. On the other hand, if your husband declines or rejects a call, they would be forwarded to voicemail via a foreign network and will incur roaming charges. **edit** (assuming he has a Canadian number)**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello C_gracie04,

Welcome to the community!

Are you calling your husband using your cellular phone from within Canada? Did the call connect? If you called him from Canada and the call did not connect, then there would be no airtime charges. On the other hand, if you called him from Canada and the call went to his voicemail, then there would be airtime charges.

If you called him from outside of Canada, then there may be roaming charges regardless of whether the call connects or not. It would depend on the local network to which your phone is connected.

With regards to your husband's phone, if he does not answer the call (ie the calls ring through), the calls would be forwarded to voicemail without roaming charges. On the other hand, if your husband declines or rejects a call, they would be forwarded to voicemail via a foreign network and will incur roaming charges. **edit** (assuming he has a Canadian number)**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers