Miss call

Miss call

Miss call

rahimrezaye
I'm a Participant Level 3

Miss call

Sometimes when people call me, it directly goes to my voicemail. And I only received text message. Why is that ??? Please someone could help me.

**Edited to add tags and labels**

8 REPLIES 8
FidoCharles

Hey @rahimrezaye

Welcome to the Community!

We'd need a bit more information with your situation!

Are you using an Android or an iPhone? Is it locked or unlocked?

Does this happen everywhere or only in certain area? Are you connected to the Fido Network on LTE?

rahimrezaye

I am using Nexus 6p unlock Android. this happen everywhere and I am connected to the Fido Network on LTE?

Hello @rahimrezaye,

Is it happening all the time? I have a Nexus 6p also and I get this problem myself it happens occasionally.

I do not use voicemail instead I have it setup if I do not answer the calls forwards to my house phone. 

Sometimes I would have my phone in front of me with good signal and the calls would go straight to my house phone, I complained about it at the beginning of the year and a ticket was opened I was told its happening to a few accounts and they do not know why. I never heard back anything since and it still happens.

rahimrezaye

Ohh no I hope this doesn't happen to me.

Hey @rahimrezaye

Restarting your phone and removing and putting back in your sim card doesn't give you a different result?

And are you indoor or outdoor when it happens?

rahimrezaye

Indoor but I have strong signal with LTE.

@rahimrezaye

The signal may be affected when you are indoor.

I would still like to have a look at this with you. I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into.

rahimrezaye

Sounds good