Max plan vs large plan

Max plan vs large plan

Max plan vs large plan

SOLVED
fido1305
I'm a Participant Level 3

Max plan vs large plan

I have a very old plan called a Max plan. At the time I got the plan it was eligible for maximum discount on all new iPhones. 

Today I renewed my contract and I given discount based on a medium plan and a large plan. 

Does this sound right?

Accepted Solution

Re: Max plan vs large plan

Solved by Former Moderator FidoChristina

Hey there!

Premium smartphone prices have gone up over the last few years, for all companies. We know our customers want the latest phones, but more importantly at a price they can afford. That’s why we had to revisit the rules around which plans can get maximum device savings.

To be able to give you similar device savings to the ones you got last time, you have to switch to one of our new Large plans.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoChristina
Former Moderator

Hey there!

Premium smartphone prices have gone up over the last few years, for all companies. We know our customers want the latest phones, but more importantly at a price they can afford. That’s why we had to revisit the rules around which plans can get maximum device savings.

To be able to give you similar device savings to the ones you got last time, you have to switch to one of our new Large plans.

Hope this helps!

fido1305
I'm a Participant Level 3

It certainly helped me to understand the rule but I should admit Fido has changed sine I started Fido. Used to outstand but it’ sad to see Fido is changing