Lte dissapeared

Lte dissapeared

Lte dissapeared

SOLVED
Ej3
I'm a Participant Level 2

Lte dissapeared

Fido sent me an email and a text message stating that as of Nov if my phone doesn' have the update of android 7 I wouldn't have LTE just 3 or 4g until I update. My phone was up to date and then on that day I lost the LTE network. I'e spoken to fido 5 ties and getting frustrated. I need the internet for work on the go and it doesn't work well in 4g

Accepted Solution

Re: Lte dissapeared

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Ej3,

Thanks for the info!

The correct SVN for the Samsung Galaxy S6 should be 77. This can be easily fixed by visiting one of our stores to flash the device's software.

Just make sure to back up your phone first so that you don't lose any of the info on your device! Smiley

Check out our Store Locator to find a store that has the ability to flash the device and make sure to select the Fix My Phone option.

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Ej3

Thanks for reaching out, we're here to help! 

You should definitely be able to acces LTE after the 7.0 update! Can I ask which model you currently have?

I'll also need the SVN number, you can find it by dialing *#06# , the number after the slash (/) under IMEI will be the SVN . 

Thanks! 

immune2fire
I'm a Participant Level 1

I also do not have LTE after the 7.0 update.  Using a galaxy s7. the number after the slash is 01.  How would I be able to update this?

The correct SVN number for the S7 should be 41. 

In this case, you can follow the same instructions provided above and visit one of our stores to flash the device's software.

Don't forget to back up your device first!

Ej3

Thanks for replying. I have a Samsung galaxy s6 .

Screenshot_20171129-174118.png

Hey @Ej3,

Thanks for the info!

The correct SVN for the Samsung Galaxy S6 should be 77. This can be easily fixed by visiting one of our stores to flash the device's software.

Just make sure to back up your phone first so that you don't lose any of the info on your device! Smiley

Check out our Store Locator to find a store that has the ability to flash the device and make sure to select the Fix My Phone option.