Loyalty

Loyalty

Loyalty

SOLVED
shyshy
I'm a Participant Level 1

Loyalty

Just saying after being a loyal Fido customer for over 5 years with 4 phones  and thousands of dollars on phone bills with Fido , I am Gobsmacked that I was sent a e-mail stating if I did not pay my $60.38 oweing that Fido will turn this over to a collection agency.

This is why I left no Fido, no class what so ever . 

This is not customer service and I will be telling this story over and over.

Rant done.

Accepted Solution

Re: Loyalty

Solved by Moderator

Hey @shyshy!

That's not at all the impression we want to give to our loyal customers!

Those e-mails are sent out as required as soon as the balance is late. I understand that in your case the balance was quite low, however the e-mail to let you know does still have to be sent out.

I do hope that clears things up a little as these are letters we do have to send when a balance is late.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have other questions, the Community is always here to help!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoNick

Hey @shyshy!

That's not at all the impression we want to give to our loyal customers!

Those e-mails are sent out as required as soon as the balance is late. I understand that in your case the balance was quite low, however the e-mail to let you know does still have to be sent out.

I do hope that clears things up a little as these are letters we do have to send when a balance is late.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have other questions, the Community is always here to help!