Loyalty smart plan?

Loyalty smart plan?

Loyalty smart plan?

SOLVED
Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

Loyalty smart plan?

My account lists my plan as a loyalty smart plan. Is there any way I can upgrade my current phone and keep that plan?

Mike

Accepted Solution

Re: Loyalty smart plan?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey Proac!

If you're looking to upgrade your phone with your current plan, you'll be able to take any of our phones on a Smart plan Subsidy. Smiley

Check out all the pricing here

Was there one in particular that caught your eye?

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
Sandy71
I'm a Participant Level 1

Do u have any plan for iPhone 8 or X to upgrade under loyalty plan.?

Hey @Sandy71,

You'll find our regular plans right here.

If you want to see what other options are available, you can reach out to us directly on Facebook or Twitter

Thanks! 

Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

I am interested. I've got a $67 plan with 1000 anytime minutes unlimited texts and 2G of data...I've got a nice HTC One M8 but I'm looking to upgrade perhaps
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Proac!

If you're looking to upgrade your phone with your current plan, you'll be able to take any of our phones on a Smart plan Subsidy. Smiley

Check out all the pricing here

Was there one in particular that caught your eye?

Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

I'm curious about both the LG G4 and the Iphone 6. I can't seem to locate the price for the Iphone on a smart plan though.

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Proac!

The LG G4 is currently offered at $100 on a new Smart plan contract and the iPhone 6 16 GB is $419 on a new Smart plan contract. 

Did you want to order one or were you planning to go in store?

If you like to place an order so it can be sent to you in the mail, let us know and we'll send you a PM.

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey @Proac!

You can keep your plan Smiley Depending on the phone you're looking for you'll get the Smart subsidy!

Still offers you an interesting price for any new device Smiley

Let me know if you would like to take a look at your options for a new phone!