Loyalty customer....now switching!

SOLVED
Sonashu51
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have been getting Ambassador discount so far but cant continue as I have left the current job. Am hoping to find a retention plan for being a customer since 2004. One of my friends has the plan for $40 with unlimted calling, text and 5 GB data along with 1000 international minutes. 

what would my chance be of getting the same or the use to option of switching to another carrier like Freedom or virgin ?

Accepted Solution

Re: Loyalty customer....now switching!

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

Welcome to the Community @Sonashu51

We definitely wouldn't want to see you go. I'd love to go over your account and see what plans are available to you Smiley

I'll PM you right away

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Ryan12345
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Likewise, I would like to see something similar. I've been with Fido for about the same amount of time. Can a FIDO rep please PM me?  I want to stay with Fido, but recently, I've felt like I haven't been getting very good service after the whole $60 deal.  Getting hung up on and disconneted because the lines were too busy was not a good experience at all. I would expect long time customers would be treated better.

Hey there! 

We replied to your PM so we'll continue our conversation there. Smiley

Talk to you soon. 

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Welcome to the Community @Sonashu51

We definitely wouldn't want to see you go. I'd love to go over your account and see what plans are available to you Smiley

I'll PM you right away