Loyalty Retention

Loyalty Retention

Loyalty Retention

SOLVED
Leeducksoon
I'm a Participant Level 2

Loyalty Retention

It is been a decade that I am with Fido and I continuously got a good loyalty services which made me staying with Fido. I currently have Galaxy S4, and it is outdated, so I decided to get a new phone. 

I called today and the customer represented told me that they are no longer able to offer me the deal that I was originally getting. I am very upset and I do not understand how this can be possible.

I am no longer under the contract, so I am actually looking for another providers. I am sure I will be able to find a company who actually value loyal customers. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Loyalty Retention

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey Leeducksoon!

We definitely value our loyal customers and it's unfortunate to see that you've been given the impression otherwise. 

It's important to understand that certain special offers are not renewable or that your plan may not fit the contract requirements for the phone that you'd like to upgrade to. 

That said, we'd be happy to take another look in your account and find the best fit for you. Smiley

I'll send you a PM soon.

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Leeducksoon!

We definitely value our loyal customers and it's unfortunate to see that you've been given the impression otherwise. 

It's important to understand that certain special offers are not renewable or that your plan may not fit the contract requirements for the phone that you'd like to upgrade to. 

That said, we'd be happy to take another look in your account and find the best fit for you. Smiley

I'll send you a PM soon.

Leeducksoon
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello

After talking to one of your colleage via PM,

I decided to definitely look for other options.

It is not reasonable for me that Fido is making me PAY MORE for the SAME plan that I was originally getting.

unhappywithfido
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Of course it is unreasonable for us (a customer) but not to Fido

profit before loyalty, show us the money and not what can we do for you (customer) but what can you do for us (Fido)

when did those rolls get switched

Hey @unhappywithfido

We do always work on getting new promotions.

If ever you want to go over your options, don't hesitate to let us know.

unhappywithfido
I'm a Contributor Level 2

options yeah right

change your plan and pay more

let me see??????   NOPE

profit before loyalty

20 years with fido

@unhappywithfido

I sent you a PM about this.

Hopefully, we will talk soon Smiley

I'm sorry you feel that way @Leeducksoon!

You had access to a promotion that we don't offer anymore, if you change your mind, we are a PM away!