Loyalty Program

Loyalty Program

Loyalty Program

amaoriani
I'm a Participant Level 2

Loyalty Program

I recently received a call from Fido's Customer Loyalty trying to get me back as a customer.  My two year agreement was up and multiple times I tried to negotiate a deal with Fido similar to competitors but Fido was not willing to match which made it impossible for me to stay with them.  After I signed up with another provider two days ago, I got a call from the Customer retention team with a new deal.  Of course, being after the fact, I thought that was very tacky on their part.  I was talking to the service rep and lost the connection.  The rep tried calling back but I was in an area with poor service.  I have been trying to reach customer service and have left messages.  After having thought about it and discussing it with my partner, I would like Fido to get in touch with me as soon as possible, as I have verified with my current provider that I have 15 days to cancel.  Would someone at Fido please get in touch with me to discuss the options provided on Wednesday, October 3? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
FidoKenny

Hey @amoriani

Let's check your options together.

I'm sending you a PM now. Talk to you soon.

amaoriani
I'm a Participant Level 2

Sorry Kenny missed your message earlier.

FidoThomas
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @amaoriani,

No worries we'll send you a new one right away Smiley