Loyal customer trying to add 4th line, now cancelling all lines.

Suzysays
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi,Im a loyal customer trying to add another line and I spoke to the loyalty department and they  gave me a  plan that I liked and said I had 7 days to get the plan. I did call today and they said I could get it within the next day. I then had to leave so I said I would call back.   I have a transcation ID and I got them to text me the ID and the plan (physical  proof).  Literally  the same day I called back to activiate and they are telling me I cant have that plan. What is going on at fido.. I spoke to 4 differnet deparments and all of them are giving  me differnet answers.  If this is how I am going to be treated,  I'm going to cancel all three line and take the 4 lines to a better  company with better customer service. You guys aren't  even honouring your own plans that you are offering. This is unacceptable!  

4 REPLIES 4
tangentdesign

I have had exactly the same experience - promised a plan, then called back and told that i cant have it anymore. I've tried to get help from these forum moderators and they just repeat the same lines. Definitely a change in policy and approach going on here - never seen it like this in over 20 years. 

Most of these threads go into private messaging before you can see the outcome. For me, it did not go well and I'm leaving for public mobile where the prices are the prices and you don't have to get on the phone for hours to try and negotiate.

Goodbye fido!

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Suzysays

Thanks for posting about this! It's definitely not what we want you to experience.

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into what happened and sort this out Smiley .

Suzysays

I would like to say that after a long conversation, I was able to get a great solution  from fido. You guys exceeded my expectation, although it took a while 😅.... Anyways, I would like to thank the fido reps that have helped me out, you all kept your word at the end  and that's what I asked for. I'm going to look into adding a home internet line in the near future.. so  I wont be cancelling anything.

Anyways,  all I wanted to say was, Thanks for all your efforts!

Cheers!

Thanks for the S/O @Suzysays

We're definitely happy we got the chance to look into this with you and make things right Smiley 

I'll pass your thanks along to the mods you spoke to.

Cheers!