Loyal customer but where's the loyalty!??

Nunzio
I'm a Participant Level 3

So i've been with Fido for approximately 15 years now, and find it extremely hard to believe that they don't have a loyalty department. I called in with regards to an offer 2 weeks ago, was provided an offer and was told i have until January 8th as they expire. I called in yesterday and was told i only had 7 days from the date of that call and they wouldnt be able to offer that anymore, and if it was processed there woudve been errors on the bill after because what i was offered is essentially not offered. i was then offered a terrible loyalty deal and when asked to match their competitor for a similar deal they were unable to do so... they dropped my call, did not call back ad when i called back it was essentially another 30 minute wait to get through to someone everytime.

I've spent several hours on hold and to conclude have not found a plan that would best suit my budget/needs along with a phone. 

If anyone has any suggestions please?

3 REPLIES 3
FidoFaiza

Hi @Nunzio,

Sorry to hear about your experience Sad Let me send you a PM to take a closer look into this. 

Thanks. 

Nunzio
I'm a Participant Level 3

@FidoFaiza just wanted to know if your still looking into this. 

tangentdesign
I'm a Contributor Level 1

i have had exactly the same experience, been with fido over 20 years and they seem to have made a decision to no longer give loyalty deals to long term customers. I recommend considering public mobile... Fido have lost me as a customer and all they say is "sad to see you go..."