Lost my visual voicemail !!!

SOLVED
G_H
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi,

Since changing plans to a new Pulse Bring Your Own Phone for $ 60 /mo yesterday with the $5 Value Pack - English, I lost my visual voicemail !!

I asked the person about 5-10 times yesterday to make sure I get my visual voicemail, not only he didn't add the $5 option, I spoke with two people today at Fido over the phone and no one seems to know what is going on.  They tell me to reboot my phone and tell me they'll call back but in the first case they didn't call back and the second the line cut and never called back!

All my messages are gone now and I am still left without visual voicemail!!!   Please fix asap.

Thx

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost my visual voicemail !!!

Solved by Former Moderator FidoCatherine

Hi there G_H

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! 😃

I'm sure we can find a fix for this together!

The $5 value pack includes Premium Voicemail-To-Text, to get a text and audio version of your voicemails. 

We'll access your account to see what's going on!

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look ^_^

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there G_H

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! 😃

I'm sure we can find a fix for this together!

The $5 value pack includes Premium Voicemail-To-Text, to get a text and audio version of your voicemails. 

We'll access your account to see what's going on!

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look ^_^

LM9

did they fix it for you mines still not working, after hours on the phone yesterday?!

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @LM9

What's going on with your phone exactly ? 

LM9

nobody told me at the time I was changing my plan I would lose it!!! and now I have to figure out how to get the voice to text thing working, if I had know I don't think i would have changed!

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

I will send you a PM to help @LM9 Smiley

G_H

Thanks so much!! You fixed both of my phones really fast!! Amazing service!! Love u guys Smiley vs Phone :robotfrustrated: