Lost my sim card.

Lost my sim card.

Lost my sim card.

SOLVED
Azhar97
I'm a Participant Level 1

Lost my sim card.

Lost my sim card a couple of days ago. I want to keep the same number I had, so what should I do?

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost my sim card.

Solved by MVP MVP

@Azhar97 All you need to do is buy a new SIM card and update your account with the new SIM card and you will be able to keep your existing number.

You can go to any FIdo store and buy the SIM and they can update the account at the same time just make sure you have ID and you are the account holder. You can also call customer service and they can ship your a new card and update the account.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Azhar97 All you need to do is buy a new SIM card and update your account with the new SIM card and you will be able to keep your existing number.

You can go to any FIdo store and buy the SIM and they can update the account at the same time just make sure you have ID and you are the account holder. You can also call customer service and they can ship your a new card and update the account.

canbooks
I'm a Participant Level 1

There are no Fido stores left in Saskatchewan. They have all closed, and now only a few independant stores still have Fido sim cards. They sell them but they cannot update them or do anything with them. So how can I get the old simcard number, or what mut I do?

Hey @canbooks

You can always contact us and we can help you with that.

Let me know if you need help, we can send you a PM here Smiley