Lost my Phone

I'm a Participant Level 1 Axepert
I'm a Participant Level 1

Lost my Phone

I just lost my phone 😞 I went for a walk with my kids and when I left I had it in my trouser pocket but when I got back. It wasn't there 😞 I went back and checked everywhere but couldn't find it 😞  I just deactivate my SIM Card so no one can use it. But how can I find my Phone now?????? I had so much data in it and all my credit card and Banking information was saved in my Phone. I tried to call my no but its off!!!! 😞 Please help!

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost my Phone

Hello @Axepert,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you lost your phone, if you deactivate your SIM then you will not be able to call it. 

If you had a password on the phone and someone found it its most likely they will try to reset the phone and if that happens then you won't be able to track it if you had any locations tracking on.

For future reference Fido offers a tracking solution you can get more info here.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

Re: Lost my Phone

Hello @Axepert,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you lost your phone, if you deactivate your SIM then you will not be able to call it. 

If you had a password on the phone and someone found it its most likely they will try to reset the phone and if that happens then you won't be able to track it if you had any locations tracking on.

For future reference Fido offers a tracking solution you can get more info here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2