Long time customer

Long time customer

Long time customer

SOLVED
sidtrue
I'm a Participant Level 1

Long time customer

I have been with FIDO since early 2000.  I believe they were the first GSM only network in Canada with awesome customer service.  The first time I ever experienced a dropped call was two months after RODGERS bought them.  FIDO use to standby it's customers but since the merger it is not the case.  I feel sorry for the customers and the customer service  agents who have their hands tide while a suoerviser listens in a call.  My suggestion to everybody is record your calls when performed by your cell.  Keep in mind that their calls are recorded and a date stamp and all agents spoken too should be logged.  As seen on the news recently they are forced to sell you things and not really resolve your proplems.

Accepted Solution

Re: Long time customer

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey @sidtrue

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! 

We take pride in serving our customers and helping them choose products and services that fit their needs and budgets.We want to be clear and fair with our customers every time they contact us.

If an instance arises where we can do better, we work to make it right with customers. If you are ever in a situation where you are not satisfied with the service you have received, please bring it to our attention so we can rectify the situation . 

Thank you for your loyalty in the past years @sidtrue

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @sidtrue

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! 

We take pride in serving our customers and helping them choose products and services that fit their needs and budgets.We want to be clear and fair with our customers every time they contact us.

If an instance arises where we can do better, we work to make it right with customers. If you are ever in a situation where you are not satisfied with the service you have received, please bring it to our attention so we can rectify the situation . 

Thank you for your loyalty in the past years @sidtrue