Local incoming call charges

SOLVED
nejedzchleba
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can someone explain me, but I need a further explanation, why I have been charged for Local Incoming Calls ?????????? I was geographically in my local area of Vancouver, BC. So I don't understand why I have been charged - for incoming local calls. 

I have extra 23$ charges on my bill for INC calls which I am not willing to pay.

My plan is: BRING YOUR OWN PHONE PLAN 100min + iPhone Value Pack

Thank you for answer in advance

Accepted Solution

Re: Local incoming call charges

Solved by Former Moderator FidoChristina

Hey everyone!

I know this topic dates back a while so I just wanted to provide a little update for anyone else who might have a similar question Smiley

If a plan doesn't include unlimited incoming local calls, extra charges will apply if you go over the total amount of minutes included in the plan. Given the details of the plan above, this is what seems to be the case here.

Cheers!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi is it possible you went over you 100min and was billed for overage?

nejedzchleba
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yes it is possible. 

Hey @nejedzchleba

Welcome to the Community! 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into your account and check out the details together. Smiley 

Hey everyone!

I know this topic dates back a while so I just wanted to provide a little update for anyone else who might have a similar question Smiley

If a plan doesn't include unlimited incoming local calls, extra charges will apply if you go over the total amount of minutes included in the plan. Given the details of the plan above, this is what seems to be the case here.

Cheers!