Loaner Phone

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Loaner Phone

Loaner Phone

SOLVED
bond_007
I'm a Participant Level 1

Loaner Phone

Fido I have to say you guys have been great since comming to NS.  There has been nothing to complain about.....until this week.  I damaged my phone and while usable, i decided it was best to send it off to get repaired as I had been advised of a loaner phone program that was available to customers .  Great I thought.  So i visited your location in Dartmouth NS.  Unfortunately they don't have loaner phones to give out.  They referred me to the Halifax store so thats where I headed tonight.  They had two loaner phones but the assistant manager who was working noticed that the one phone had water damage.  The other phone appeared to be dead from sitting so I paid for the loaner phone and the Fido rep put my sim in.  Having decided to let it charge enough to make a call I took a few minutes to walk around.  After coming back to the kiosk i was advised that the phone would not hold a charge.  When asked if there was anyway someone could get working phones to replace these defective ones i was told there was nothing they could do.  I was surpized at the complete inability to follow up or attempt to resolve something that appears so simple.  To have two dead loner phones at a location with nothing your assitant manager could or would do about it, with nobody that he could contact or even provide a number for me to contact was frustrating to say the least.  The icing on my cake is that I now realize my sim is still in this  dead loner phone that is at your kiosk.  There are no loner phones in NS!!!  Please at least make the effort to correct this so that this dosen't happen to customers in the future.  

Click here

Accepted Solution

Re: Loaner Phone

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

Hey bond_007!

Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for your feedback! I'll make sure to forward it to the appropriate person. Just to let you know, our stores do have a limited stock on loaner phones. If they have already loaned the phones they have, they may not have any additional phones to provide you sadly. 

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey bond_007!

Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for your feedback! I'll make sure to forward it to the appropriate person. Just to let you know, our stores do have a limited stock on loaner phones. If they have already loaned the phones they have, they may not have any additional phones to provide you sadly. 

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

jeanliecastel
I'm a Participant Level 1

I Have a bad experience with sales representatives in Marlborough Mall N.E.  in Calgary Alberta just this morning. Two weeks ago my S4 is totally no power at all though I charged it for the whole night. I went to work with out any phone at all during a nasty weather. Im praying while I was driving that everything is gonna be fine until I reached my workplace. I did arrived safe and sound and my colleague helped me so that I can charge my phone and restore the power. On my 8 hours of shift the phone just charge 60%.  On my off day two weeks ago Saturday I went to the said FIDO booth in Marlborough Mall to raise my complain of what had happened . Instead of helping the two male sales representative advice me to go home charge my phone and do the back up and come back. The other one says that I have to go to an authorize samsung repair shop so that it can be fixed and I just have the phone last November 2015. I was so disgusted of the reply so I went home chill out coz Im fuming of anger then I phoned customer service representative and tell them what had happened. I was advice that I have to go back and do that same thing I did and if they refuse I will call the customer representative right there and then when Im in the store. I just let it pass for two weeks but the phone has another issue that arise it heats up though Im just talking thru my phone even just 5 minutes. So I decided to come and see the sales representative in the said mall but before doing that I phoned customer service representative making sure Im on the right tract when another issue will rise up with sales representative. I went today January 23 2016 at around 1030am and  a female sales representative named Annie spoke to me. I told her what happened with the phone 2 weekes ago and the behaviour of her colleague thinking that she might be different from them. Instead she is not different from them they are the same sales representative with a bad attitude towards there customer. She advice me to buy a new battery and my problem will be solved. She also informed me that there is NO LOANER PHONE AVAILABLE IN THE STORE  and if she will send my phone for repair it will take 4-6 weeks to come. I just distance myself from the store and phoned customer service representative who is a nice person to talk to and I view my concern to her she was even sorry of the attitude of the sales representatives towards me. She phoned the other store if there is some loaner phone but the store she phoned in is busy due to some activity. She never stop calling the other store until she come up with one store who told her that they have a LOANER PHONE. THAT STORE IS NO OTHER THAN THE STORE I JUST WENT IN INSIDE THE MARLBOROUGH MALL and she spoke to a male representative good thing Im still inside the mall so I went back to the booth with the customer representative on the phone with me and she spoke to the male sales representative about my concern. I WAS SO MAD OF THE ATTITUDE OF SALES REPRESENTATIVES OF THAT STORE INSTEAD OF HELPING THEY ARE JUST THE PAIN ON THE **bleep**....THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE ADDRESSED BY  THERE MANAGER ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THE CUSTOMERS NEEDS IN A FRIENDLY, COMMPASIONATE, AND RESPECTFUL WAY..WHAT A SHAME..THERE SALARY COMES FROM US COZ WE PAY THE BILLS THEY SHOULD BEAR THAT IN THERE MIND ALL THE TIME..DISGUSTED OF THE SERVICE.

Hey jeanliecastel and welcome to the Community.

It's unfortunate to see that you had that type of experience at that store.

Your feedback is appreciated.

I would like to go over what happened at the store with your.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into Smiley

***Edited for typos***