Live Chat

Live Chat

Live Chat

SOLVED
richmond5
I'm a Participant Level 1

Live Chat

Everytime I tried to use Live Chat, the message " Sorry, you're unable to start a Live Chat because your browser is blocking pop-ups. To disable, please update your browser".

I am using chrome, what to do in order to use Live Chat, thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: Live Chat

Solved by Moderator

Hey @richmond5

Welcome to the Community!

Do you use any AdBlocks application or anything like that on your browser? If yes, you'd have to disable them first.

I also had a look online and found this useful info to : allow or block pop-ups in Chrome , probably worth a try too Smiley

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
patrickchan
I'm Experienced Level 1

you can use your mobile phone/tablet to chat as well using the 'messenger' via facebook, and done

Katalina

Hello, please, I need to know the value that I have to pay from my internet account. 

Hey @Katalina

Welcome to the community. Smiley

We're sending you a PM!

FidoCharles

Hey @richmond5

Welcome to the Community!

Do you use any AdBlocks application or anything like that on your browser? If yes, you'd have to disable them first.

I also had a look online and found this useful info to : allow or block pop-ups in Chrome , probably worth a try too Smiley

HR22

I have the same problem. I have disabled block pop ups. I still get the same message.
I had no problem a week ago. This is driving me crazy.

Hey @HR22

Can you also tell us if you're experiencing the same errors when you try using this service from a different browser? 

Hey @richmond5!

We're you able to connect to the Live Chat?

It'd help the Community a bunch to know if FidoCharles' suggestion helped!