Linking Old Spotify Premium to New Fido Number

SOLVED
chingle
I'm a Participant Level 1

I had Spotify Premium for 2 years with my old phone number and it just recently expired. I've been out of Canada for a year now and just returned so I picked up a BYOP plan with the 6 month Premium. Might it be possible to register my 6 months free with my old Spotify account or it's impossible?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solution

Re: Linking Old Spotify Premium to New Fido Number

Solved by Former Moderator FidoCatherine

Hi there @chingle

Thanks for reaching out to the FidoCommunity & great question Smiley

If you’re currently a Spotify Premium customer, but you switched to your Fido Pulse Plan before February 1st, you can also still enjoy this 6-months-free offer! And don’t worry, you won’t lose any of your playlists. Just cancel your old subscription with Spotify on fidohub.ca. You’ll automatically switch to the new Spotify Premium subscription that comes free with your Fido Pulse plan when your current paid subscription ends.

Unfortunately, if you signed up to a Fido Pulse plan after February 1, 2017, you just missed being eligible for this offer. Also, this offer is not available on Prepaid plans. Sorry about that!

Hope this information was helpful!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @chingle

Thanks for reaching out to the FidoCommunity & great question Smiley

If you’re currently a Spotify Premium customer, but you switched to your Fido Pulse Plan before February 1st, you can also still enjoy this 6-months-free offer! And don’t worry, you won’t lose any of your playlists. Just cancel your old subscription with Spotify on fidohub.ca. You’ll automatically switch to the new Spotify Premium subscription that comes free with your Fido Pulse plan when your current paid subscription ends.

Unfortunately, if you signed up to a Fido Pulse plan after February 1, 2017, you just missed being eligible for this offer. Also, this offer is not available on Prepaid plans. Sorry about that!

Hope this information was helpful!