Linking Fido account to online profile

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Linking Fido account to online profile

I have two questions... I posted this in someone's else's thread, but I don't want to take over their issue. I am trying to link my new Fido account to my Fido.ca online account and it's giving me the error message "Sorry, the information you’ve entered is not in our records."

I don't have a twitter or facebook, so I can't get help there, and as I am about to go make lunch, I didn't want to miss someone answering my Live Chat while I was away from my computer, so I'm posting here.

I'm wondering if this is a common issue or not, or if you have to wait a bit before you can link your account to your online profile.

Also, I wanted to make sure that my email I have for Online Billing is correct, as I never got a welcome email. (Not sure if those are sent or not.)

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Linking Fido account to online profile

Hey mm15 and welcome to the Community!

At which point are you seeing that error message?

I'll send you a PM too so we can confirm the email address on file Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

On Fido.ca I log-in and it says "anonymous" then I click "MyAccount" then it says "You don’t have a Fido account hooked up to your profile yet. Connect an account so you can personalize your experience."

So I select "I'm the Fido account holder" and it asks for my information, and I put in the Act# thats on my service agreement with all the other info it asks of me, then I get the error saying its not on file.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll need to take a look at your account in that case. I'll send you a PM to get started.

Talk soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4