Less and Less Services

I'm a Participant Level 2 wanman
I'm a Participant Level 2

Less and Less Services

No more phone finder (helped me find my phone once), No more Fido dollars (was the only customer appreciation after decades of patronage), even website changes seem to provide less functionality.

Also appears when connecting to other networks that are busy, second time lucky on completing calls.

Might to time to move on. By the way you owe me decades of system access fees charged.

Accepted Solution

Re: Less and Less Services

Hey wanman!

Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for sharing your comments. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches the right people. Smiley

Keep in mind that since participation in the FidoDOLLARS program is going down and interest in services like Spotify Premium and DAILY VICE is going up, we're continuing to refocus our efforts on creating value for our customers in the form of immediate rewards, for example: including Spotify premium and Daily Vice free for two years in all our Pulse plans.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Solution

Hey wanman!

Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for sharing your comments. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches the right people. Smiley

Keep in mind that since participation in the FidoDOLLARS program is going down and interest in services like Spotify Premium and DAILY VICE is going up, we're continuing to refocus our efforts on creating value for our customers in the form of immediate rewards, for example: including Spotify premium and Daily Vice free for two years in all our Pulse plans.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

My Fido dollars expire in July.  There's a slim to nil chance I will be using them for anything, so I lose them.  I have ZERO interest in Spotify and Daily Vice.  I liked having the Fido dollars as a back up (and incentive) to stay with you guys.  My contract is up in July.  Another phone on my account is done in September.  I see no reason why I should stay with Fido.  I'll have to upgrade my plan if I want to get a new phone and Fido doesn't seem to offer any plans that I'm interested in using that won't cost me a bunch more than what I pay now. I don't necessarily need data and like I said, I don't need nor want Spotify or Daily Vice.  What is a customer who's been with Fido for 13+ years to do?  

It's a shame Fido has become another Bell, Rogers, and Telus.  I know Rogers owns Fido, but it's sad to see how much it has changed and not for the better, in my opinion.  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Former Moderator FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey @lindam!

Thanks for the feedback!

When your renewal time is up, contact us so we can take a look at your options Smiley

I'm sure we can find something that will perfectly fit your needs!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4