LeTV 1s

LeTV 1s

LeTV 1s

SOLVED
CTdailylife
I'm a Participant Level 2

LeTV 1s

Hello. I am thinking of purchasing a Chinese branded phone but I am not sure whether it will work on this carrier. It is a 4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz LeTV 1s phone. Will this phone be compatible or should I stay away? Specifically in Alberta (Edmonton area). Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: LeTV 1s

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@CTdailylife wrote:

Hello. I am thinking of purchasing a Chinese branded phone but I am not sure whether it will work on this carrier. It is a 4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz LeTV 1s phone. Will this phone be compatible or should I stay away? Specifically in Alberta (Edmonton area). Thank you.

***Edited to add tags***

Hello CTdailylife,

Welcome to the forums!

Is this the phone you are inquiring about? If so, judging by the specifications listed on that site, that phone would have all of the compatible bands/frequencies for 2G and '3G'. With regards to LTE, that phone would only have one of the three comptible bands/frequencies (band 7, 2600MHz). You can verify the compatible bands/frequencies here. So that phone would work on the LTE network, however, since it has only one of the compatible bands, coverage might be limited and would depend on the bands/frequencies of the surrounding towers. While band 4 is the more widely used band, judging from the information from this site, it appears that there are also towers with band 7 in Edmonton. However, I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the information on that site.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@CTdailylife wrote:

***Edited to add tags***

Hello CTdailylife,

Welcome to the forums!

Is this the phone you are inquiring about? If so, judging by the specifications listed on that site, that phone would have all of the compatible bands/frequencies for 2G and '3G'. With regards to LTE, that phone would only have one of the three comptible bands/frequencies (band 7, 2600MHz). You can verify the compatible bands/frequencies here. So that phone would work on the LTE network, however, since it has only one of the compatible bands, coverage might be limited and would depend on the bands/frequencies of the surrounding towers. While band 4 is the more widely used band, judging from the information from this site, it appears that there are also towers with band 7 in Edmonton. However, I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the information on that site.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

CTdailylife
I'm a Participant Level 2

So Sorry for the late reply! But thank you so much, this was very helpful Smiley

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey CTdailylife!

What phone were you thinking about getting? Do you have the full specs for that device? 

Let us know!