Late Payment Charges

Late Payment Charges

Late Payment Charges

Ifandi
I'm a Participant Level 2

Late Payment Charges

I pay manually everymonth and never late, but for the past 6 months (since August 2016) I have been charged for late payment fee $1.

Every month I called up CS and they waived the charges as they saw the record I paid ontime. They also said sending email to billing department to investigate this, but the late payment charges keep coming in. There's one time I paid the bill 3 weeks before due date to make sure credit card processing time was clear, but again: late payment charge.

As good as Fido internet service I receive so far, this has been bothering me. Credit score is something I want to protect, hope you guys fix this issue. Or maybe I should start browsing around another ISP.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoKenny

Hey @Ifandi and thanks for reaching out Smiley

This is not the experience that we want for our customers.

I would be happy to take a look at your bills with you this see what's going on.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.

KQK
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Same here. For the 3rd time in last 4 months I've been charged "late payment fee" while all my bills were payed at leat 2 weeks before due date. Each time the fee is waived after a call to CS, but it starts to be annoying!
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @KGK! Smiley

Really sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused you. I assure you, we're looking into the issue. Let us know if you need help with your account and we'll send you a PM.