LTE problems?

LTE problems?

LTE problems?

SOLVED
Godsbusy
I'm a Contributor Level 1

LTE problems?

Are there currently problems with the Fido LTE network?  Since about 6pm last night I have only been showing 3G .. no LTE ... indoors and outdoors.  I have an iPhone 5, so i don't think you can adjust the APN setting to show as ltemobile.apn, as suggested in a different form, (but if anyone knows a way, please let me know)

It would be nice if someone posted technical problems in here, not on;y that 7.5K Fido customers have received their iPhone

Accepted Solution

Re: LTE problems?

Solved by I'm Qualified Level 1

Seems like Fido/Roger's LTE Networks are up and running again. They tweeted this out some time today, so LTE should not be as much of a problem.

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
Alb003
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am using iPhome SE just noticed the LTE is not working using 3G right now.

LucidEvening
I'm Qualified Level 1

If you want the latest news, follow Fido on Twitter. That is probably the quickest way to find out any real time information about the status of Fido's network or anything else that is going on. Here is their official Fido Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Fidomobile

Besides, there are only a certain amount of mods that can reply to threads. You can't expect them to check all the threads concerning a certain issue.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB
Grandizer
I'm Experienced Level 3

I don't use Twitter or Facebook. And I'm pretty sure others don't as well for various reasons. They should be posting outages, etc on their main site as that's where most people will go to look first and foremost.
Godsbusy
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I really wish someone from Fido, or Rogers or someone who knows what's going on would reply to this thread.

instead they just stay on the sidelines and delete posts which they say "don't follow the terms and conditions of the fourm", and threaten to ban you.

We pay for a service that we are not getting, someone should reply, it's called Customer Service, or as they say Customer Care, but if they did care wouldn't someone have replied from now, instead of having people from each coast of Canada, say they are experiencing the same problem?

LucidEvening
I'm Qualified Level 1

Seems like Fido/Roger's LTE Networks are up and running again. They tweeted this out some time today, so LTE should not be as much of a problem.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB
microsysn

I'm using iphone 5 with lte sim, phone still says 3g on top, and speed is upto 6mbps down, and about .2 mb up!! VERY SLOW...

Anyyone know how i can get this sorted out.
ballz
I'm a Participant Level 2

I called Fido 3hrs ago....denying any problem with their network.....since I got my iphone5 release date .,...3G is poor im gettin 1 to 3...4 bars of service in MONTREAL downtown....and LTE im getting 2 bars.

Something is definetly wrong with the network...COME ON FIDO

SillyMikey
I'm a Participant Level 3

Seems back for me. Just came back recently.
stinghurt

I have the same problem since last night, let say 8pm PDT ish.

I am still not back on LTE yet.  I'm in Vancouver BC