LG G5 will fido carry this?

SOLVED
Bilquis
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello Fido'ers

Just a question regarding new LG G5 and if fido will include this just like Samsung S7 when it releases?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: LG G5 will fido carry this?

Solved by I'm Helpful Level 2

Fido just advertised the LG G5 for pre-order online.

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
Aurore1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hey guys! The LG G5 and Samsung S7 and S7 Edge, it is available to reserve on fido!! Go threw the reserve system and u will find the list for iPhone, Samsung S7 and S7 Edge and the LG G5!
itskoo
I'm a Participant Level 1

Any info/possibility on getting the audio module with the LG G5?  I don't have any use for the camera.

FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @itskoo

That's a very good question!

We don't have the info. out just yet. If we do start selling the audio module, Fido.ca will be your best point of reference. Smiley 

You can check out our accessories page right here

jskevis
I'm a Contributor Level 2

If Fido does decide to carry the LG five it will probably be in a year after sales die down at Rogers. The only phones Fido carries out of the box on release are the Samsung Galaxy series and anything that Apple puts out.
howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

Fido just advertised the LG G5 for pre-order online.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

You just have to keep checking the website.

Bilquis
I'm a Participant Level 2

I know that much info Kapable!! How is that any help? I am asking IF FIDO will carry the phone and not when it will.

Hi Bilquis,

We can't comment or speculate on products/services that we don't carry. If we do carry the LG G5 in the future, we'll update Fido.ca.

Cheers!

@Bilquis I was not trying to be rude or anything. I was just saying what ever mod will say no one will know until its posted on the website as @FidoMaria said.