LG G4

LG G4

LG G4

SOLVED
rhyza
I'm a Contributor Level 1

LG G4

Hi,
I just renewed my contract with fido last March 2, 2016 and got the LG G4 and at that time it was $100 down for the device charge for smart plan then after a few days i learned that at Best Buy it's $0 down so I called the customer service if they can waive the $100 dollars because how come in best buy its $0 and its the same fido but told me they cant do that because best buy is a 3rd party and so on... And just this week I just found out that its now $0 down this time in fido so I called the customer service again if they can waive again the $100 because its not been a month since i got the phone and they're telling me again they can't do it because its pass the 15 days return/ satisfaction guarantee... But i dont want to return the phone and im satisfied with it i just want them to waive the device charge because its not fair at all how you treat your customers. I hope you can do something about it..Thank you I'll try calling the customer service again tommorow..Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: LG G4

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

The adjustment is not automatic as it is offered as a courtesy during the satisfaction warranty. If you think the price changed during that period, we can definitely check it out. 

I'll send you a private message.

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

I'm not sure why the OP is confused. The price of every phone drops over time and if it's not within the 15day return period then you're out of luck
rhyza

Thank you!
rhyza

Thank you for your reply.
However l dont seem to understand why you can't do anything about.I would understand that 15 days if i would like to return the phone to get a new one but im not returning it, all im asking is for you to waive the fee of the phone because Fido is offering it $0 now and i just got the phone March 2, 2016 you charge me $100 and you cant do anything about it because I was not in the 15 days period.
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @rhyza 

The policy to adjust the cost of a phone if ever it drops follows the satisfaction warranty of 15 days.

Sorry if there was any confusion.

rhyza

Thank you for your reply. I have another question if that's okay. When did Fido offered $0 for LG G4? If they offered it like 2 weeks so Im still in the 15 days grace period right? Will they automatcally waived the fee for their customers even if they didnt call the customer service? 

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

The adjustment is not automatic as it is offered as a courtesy during the satisfaction warranty. If you think the price changed during that period, we can definitely check it out. 

I'll send you a private message.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey rhyza, 

Thanks for reaching out :). 

The representative you spoke to was right, we're not in a position where we can price match Best Buy offers since those are mostly offered by the store and not the cell phone carrier.

When it comes to the price of the phone, if it does go down within 15 days we're able to help you out but in this situation since the 15 days mark was exceeded there's not much we can do. Sad 

Don't hesitate if you have other questions.