LG G4

LG G4

LG G4

SOLVED
MechkyleJWalker
I'm a Participant Level 1

LG G4

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me with an issue I am having with my Microphone not working anymore. When I recieve calls no one can hear me unless I put the phone on speaker. I haven"t had this phone for very long so I wondering if their would be a way someone could tell me if the phone it"s self is out of warrenty and if not how can I get this situation dealt with. I need to get it in for repairs. Please help

Accepted Solution

Re: LG G4

Solved by Moderator (inactive) FidoPierre

Hey @MechkyleJWalker. Welcome to the Community! 

@KAPABLE-K, Thanks for your answer.

@MechkyleJWalker, just in case the problem persists. The LG G4 was launched with Fido in September 2015; so if you purchased it from us, you're still covered! Smiley 

The way to get it repaired would be taking it to the closest Fido store and they will have it sent out to get fixed for you. If you need a temporary phone while the device is getting fixed, they will be able to loan you one.

This is called the repair and loaner program, not all of the stores participate but you can check out the nearest one to you right here

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley  

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi @MechkyleJWalker

I know exactly whats happening. You have dirt in the hole to the mic try using a can of compressed air to blow it out or a needle to clean out the hole but be gentle.

Let me know if this fixes your problem.

FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @MechkyleJWalker. Welcome to the Community! 

@KAPABLE-K, Thanks for your answer.

@MechkyleJWalker, just in case the problem persists. The LG G4 was launched with Fido in September 2015; so if you purchased it from us, you're still covered! Smiley 

The way to get it repaired would be taking it to the closest Fido store and they will have it sent out to get fixed for you. If you need a temporary phone while the device is getting fixed, they will be able to loan you one.

This is called the repair and loaner program, not all of the stores participate but you can check out the nearest one to you right here

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley  

Hi @MechkyleJWalker

Just wanted to know if you had any luck with the phone's mic issue?