LG G3 Dead Spots on Touch Screen

SOLVED
BrandonB93
I'm a Participant Level 2

I recently have had problems with my LG G3 touch screen, I'll pull up the keyboard and different areas won't be responsive or randomly click different areas on the screen. Can anyone help me fix this?

Accepted Solution

Re: LG G3 Dead Spots on Touch Screen

Solved by MVP MVP
Sound like the digitizer is bad. If your phone is still under warranty take it in for repair. If you are out of warranty take it a cellphone repair shop.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Sound like the digitizer is bad. If your phone is still under warranty take it in for repair. If you are out of warranty take it a cellphone repair shop.

BrandonB93
I'm a Participant Level 2

Unfortunately I never decided to get warrenty and I know for next time I will for sure and I was hoping I could fix it at home instead of going to the cell phone repair shop and having to pay.

I was refering to the manufatures warranty not the extended warranty, next time if you do get the extended warranty I suggest you read it properly alot of people get it thinking if something happens to the phone they will just get a new one at no cost but you will have to pay a deductible.

If you are good with this kinda of work you can do it yourself but do some research first to make sure it is actually the digitizer, if you just Google LG G3 digitizer replacement you will get tall the info you need to do it.