LG G Pad III 8.0

LG G Pad III 8.0

LG G Pad III 8.0

Pissedoff33
I'm a Contributor Level 2

LG G Pad III 8.0

Got this tablet 19 days ago and has issues almost from day one.

Finally had time to take it back today was told i couldn't because it was past 15 days. I phoned customer service told to bad send it in for repair asked to speak to a manager 5 times before she listened to my request. Horriable customer service. Spent 5 to 7 minutes on hold then she came back to tell me what the manager had told her. Horriable customer service again. Asked her again to talk to manager again was put on hold again for 5 plus minutes. Manager was unable to resolve issue even after informing him that you would lose both my cell phones when contracts are up going to wind or tellus. I asked to talked to his boss was told it would take 24 to 72 hours asked for his phone # didnt have it asked for his email didnt have it quessing he recieves complaints by osmosis. Last resort going to have to contact ccts or crtc.

13 REPLIES 13
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Pissedoff33,

Welcome to the community!

What exactly is the issue with the tablet? Did you try doing a factory reset?

If you are past your 15 days satisfaction guarantee and your device have problems then the manufacture's warranty will take effect. Making treat to leave just because you are not getting your way is not going to help.

If the device have problems send it in for repair.

Pissedoff33

Did a factory reset many times took it into the store today guy looked at it and could do nothing. Not threatening to leave will leave same as i did with rogers tv internet and home phone many years ago. Will also let everyone i know not to buy lg or use fido for services customer service is brutal.

Hey @Pissedoff33,

Welcome to our Community!

We're definitely sad to hear about your experience, I understand this must not be a pleasant situation for you!

It's important to keep in mind that we have a 15 days Satisfaction Guarantee policy, within which a device can be returned or exchanged once, as long as voice usage on the device doesn't exceed 30 minutes. Past the 15 days satisfaction guarantee, any device would fall under the 1 year Manufacturer Warranty. To take advantage of the warranty, the device needs to be brought to one of our participant stores ( find them here) that would then in turn send the device out to the manufacturer for repair.

This being said, would you be able to provide us a bit more detail on the exact issue that affects your tablet? The more info we have, the better we'll be able to assist Smiley

Pissedoff33

Can you talk to me as a person or can you only follow the script in your response. #reopen nafta bring in foreign competition # monopolies harm consumers #crtc needs to open the market 

Pissedoff33

Taking a long time for a reply either too many complaints about poor customer service or no one can find the script on how to answer with out a script which one could it be?????

I assure you that I'm not following a script, @Pissedoff33 and that I sincerely get that having trouble with your device must be frustrating.

While we do moderate the forum, we're quite different from Live Chat and it's possible that you'll notice a delay in our response. We also want to give other users a chance to reply, since the main goal of our Community is to promote interaction among its users Smiley

This being said, would you be able to let us know what are the issues that you're experiencing with the tablet to see what can be done?

Pissedoff33

Does your company have a policy to tell customers that a product you are still currently offering is dealing with a class action lawsuit. 0 dollars for the lg g4 which is more than the one i bought my son is worth. It actually cost me money to get out of the contract. These are questions that need answering. Were is the social responsibility to protect your customers from bad products or are you more concerned with the bad cotracts that you signed to purchase x number of units from a company to recieve lower pricing to increase profits. Again an honest answer would be nice.  

Pissedoff33

Going on 6 hours without a response must be really busy with complaints or legal department has told you not to respond i wonder which it could be??? Im guessing it will be that you were too busy to respond quicker due to other issues or priorties that were more urgent than me. Thanks for making me feel unappreciative and nothing more than a bill payment to be taken for granted till we are all gone to another provider (notice your company is called a cell phone provider not a service????) #crtc 

Pissedoff33

Wow more than 24 hours and nothing but crickets must be a really busy day for complaints. Went to a store today looking for a new phone asked about the lg g4. Was told all about it sounded really good asked if there were any know issues with it was told there were none. Will try another store tomorrow during my travels.

Pissedoff33

Thanks for taking so long to respond it gave me time to think. I just had the best idea we are having a birthday party soon with over 50 people. I will auction off the $360 paper weight that you sold me with any money recieved it will be donated to sick kids. I will get everyone to video it and post to you tube. Hope it goes viral and enjoy the free advertising it should be good for business!!!!

Pissedoff33

Hey Fido more great news talked to one of my best friends he is an artistic director in advertising for over 20 years print tv and online for Canadian and multinational companies. He has assured me the video quality will be as good as the last one he did for an international car manufacturer. Should be a viral video. Good chatting enjoy all the free advertising. 

Hey @Pissedoff33

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'm sending you a private message right away so that we can look into this further with you. Smiley 

Pissedoff33

Screen shakes uncontrolable and went into a bootloop endlessly for an hour and a half. Discovered there are many class action lawsuit going on regarding this issue would have been nice if this was disclosed to me when i purchased as a company with any morals would have done. My son had a lg g4 it also died after 13 monthes. Again would have been nice if issues were mentioned when purchased but again no one seems to care at fido about anything but getting a sale. How do they sleep at night i guess you can't have a coscience and work there it would make me and any one with a heart sick to there stomach.