LG G PAD

LG G PAD

LG G PAD

SOLVED
Gudelia82
I'm a Participant Level 1

LG G PAD

Hello how much the LG pad with out the plan?

Accepted Solution

Re: LG G PAD

Solved by MVP MVP

Hi @Gudelia82

Its currently $120 with no term. For more details see here.

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi @Gudelia82

Its currently $120 with no term. For more details see here.

illusion87
I'm Helpful Level 2

Although that is the deal. I was informed when I went to order a second one right out, that because of the limited quantity they would only give if you signed up for the 2 year with easy pay. So I just upgraded to renew my easy pay and pay off the old tablet.

What that's not right, that's false advertisment. I hope a MOD here will fix that for you.

Hi @illusion! Where and when were you told this?

illusion87
I'm Helpful Level 2

Just an update. This is what I was told.

"It's not offered on a contract but you do need to take it with the Easy Pay financing over 24 months. You can cancel the Easy Pay at anytime and you'll just be billed the balance left on the tablet.

This means that you could have activated a new line with the Easy Pay and cancelled it immediately."

So no buying outright without easy pay. Doesn't make sense to open another phone line (which requires a credit check)just to cancel and pay full price.

@illusion87 was this with Fido customer service or at a Fido store?

illusion87
I'm Helpful Level 2

Fido Customer service, this time this information came from fido forum through private message from fido.
illusion87
I'm Helpful Level 2

I went to my nearest fido and they told me they had none in Stock which was okay so I wrote to fido via chat and that's what they told me. This was about 2-3 weeks ago.

@illusion87 let me take a look at this with you. I'll send you a private message!