LG G PAD

LG G PAD

LG G PAD

shmepycoon4
I'm a Participant Level 1

LG G PAD

I'm considering getting the lg g pad for $0 financing it with the flex data rate,

I'm just wondering if any other fido customers have done this and their thoughts on the tablet and how the data plan is working out for them.

I'm nervous to sign up because it sounds nice and affordable but I dont want to get stuck with a high bill.

Anyone have any thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@shmepycoon4 wrote:

I'm considering getting the lg g pad for $0 financing it with the flex data rate,

I'm just wondering if any other fido customers have done this and their thoughts on the tablet and how the data plan is working out for them.

I'm nervous to sign up because it sounds nice and affordable but I dont want to get stuck with a high bill.

Anyone have any thoughts?

***Edited to add labels***

Hello Shmepycoon4,

Welcome to the forums!

Personally, I would not get any tablet requiring its own SIM and plan. Firstly, Wifi-only versions of tablets tend not to cost as much as mobile versions. In addition, most smartphones these days have the ability to create Wifi-hotspots. Instead of having to manage both a phone plan and tablet plan, I find it simpler to just have the one plan and create a hotspot for the tablet. However, that is just my personal opinion...

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey shmepycoon4!

Welcome to the Community!

Let us know if you have any questions about the activation process or plan. Smiley