Just got a new phone with the same number but all calls and texts are going to the old phone....

Just got a new phone with the same number but all calls and texts are going to the old phone....

SOLVED
aa33
I'm a Participant Level 1

Just got a new phone (LG G5) but can't make or receive any calls or texts...i kept my old number and it seems all my calls and texts are going to my old phone...

When I checked my account on Fido website, my device shows the new phone though..did my new sim card not get activated

Accepted Solution

Re: Just got a new phone with the same number but all calls and texts are going to the old phone....

Solved by Moderator

Hey @aa3!

When you receive a new phone, the new SIM card must be manually activated Smiley

You can do that on your Fido.ca account or you can reach out to us here to have it done!

We can also send you a PM here on the community, let us know!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoNick

Hey @aa3!

When you receive a new phone, the new SIM card must be manually activated Smiley

You can do that on your Fido.ca account or you can reach out to us here to have it done!

We can also send you a PM here on the community, let us know!