It feels like Fido does not want to keep their long term customer anymore.

howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

I have been with Fido since I came back to Canada in 2016. Everytime when it is time to upgrade our phones, we always get great deals for either better loyalty plan, a great deal for a new phone or a nice big credit to purchase a phone. I have been in contact with Fido on and off the last month or two. I did got offer a credit to purchase a new phone. However I will have to pay $20 more on my wife's plan to get the iPhone 7 that she wanted. It is getting to the point that she is looking into another company that will get her the iPhone 8 on a much better plan and dont even have to pay a dime for the phone. I do not expect Fido would offer the same as the other company, but at least something closer. The gap on pricing is so big between them is hard to not notice the other company as a better choice for my wife.

4 REPLIES 4
howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

The last few days I have been talking to your company through private message, is your company that busy that I only get one reply or sometimes no reply within one day? My wife and I will be going to the other company this weekend and see what we have to do to port to the other company. It has been great before but not anmore...:smileyfrustrated:

Hey @howardsiu!

We'd really hate to see you go and we appreciate your loyalty!

I see that we've gotten back to your latest PM. We'll continue there and we'll check out your options together Smiley

howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

After a lenghty discussion and negoiation with Fido, Fido finally came thru and make my wife a very happy customer with a phone tbat she wanted with a great price:) Way to go Fido, Thanks for all your help.

We're so happy to hear that @howardsiu Smiley