Issues with your Website <logging in, browsing - nothing was easy>

SOLVED
mik2793
I'm a Participant Level 2

So I logged into Fido.ca on my home computer to take a look at my service and the possiblity of changing plans/phones.

Easy right?

Your website needs some serious rethinking.

I hung at log in had to refresh browser 3 times to get in.

I tried to look at my account and had to turn off ad blocker to see it.

I tried to look at plans/ phones.  Never did.  I kept having my browser lag (not responding) and then the followingFido.jpg

Let me know when its fixed.  I know my side is fine.  Been surfing all day with no issues till I hit your site. I should note I had no background downloads and Firefox is up to date.  Turned off Ad blocker.  And I have solid, fast connection to the web.

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues with your Website <logging in, browsing - nothing was easy>

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Mik2793,

Welcome to the community!

Have you tried a different browser? I think the issue is with Firefox. I receive the same unresponsive script message when I use Firefox. Both Chrome and Explorer seem to work without this problem. The issue has been forwarded to the appropriate people for assessment and hopefully a fix.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Mik2793,

Welcome to the community!

Have you tried a different browser? I think the issue is with Firefox. I receive the same unresponsive script message when I use Firefox. Both Chrome and Explorer seem to work without this problem. The issue has been forwarded to the appropriate people for assessment and hopefully a fix.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

mik2793
I'm a Participant Level 2

I regularly clear my cache and cookies so I doubt that would be an issue.

I just logged in using chrome.  So the issue seems to be with firefox.   In the future I'll use chrome on your website. 

Thanks.

Hey @mik2793 ,

Thanks for keeping us posted! 

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @mik2793 & welcome to the Community!

Are you still experiencing the same issue, and if so, have you already cleared your browser's cache and cookies?

Let me know. Smiley