Issues with changing plan

AndreaCola
I'm a Participant Level 2

1. Hi I changed my plan to the 5g for $60 through my app today but wanted to confirm I got the extra 5G. I’ve tried multiple times to call and use live chat and there’s been several issues with connecting. How do I ensure I can change my plan before the end of the day ? I also tried online and it says the website isn’t working and id have to call 
4 REPLIES 4
nnn1234

The app portion to change my plan has been down for me. How did you make it work?

Original_Lucy
I'm Qualified Level 1

I have been trying for the last 3 and 1/2 hours also. The change my plan option just spins and then tells me to contact in person. I have a request in on twitter and also facebook messenger, nothing is working tonight. I sure hope that I will hear from you folks that it goes through. 

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @AndreaCola,

Welcome to the community!

Were you able to change to the $60 plan? If you were able to switch to the $60 5gb then you are good, the other 5gb will automatically be added by Fido, it can take up to 2-3 billing cycles for it to be added but it will be added.

AndreaCola

I thought I had but then on live chat they said I wasn’t changed and then it dropped so it was kind of frustrating. Thanks for your help !