Issues at activation

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1

Issues at activation

May 3, 2016 I signed up at a local kiosk in B.C. for a plan that was labelled FidoPulseBYOP Plan with the product SKU and Tracking # on my sales receipt for the sim card.  While entering my info online, the young fellow at the kiosk reversed 2 letters of my email address.  Unfortunately it went through to Fido's system, so they were unable to change it, even before I left the kiosk.  As I do all my bill paying and monitoring online, I was upset to learn that because of this error, I was not able to see my account.  After 6 calls and 5 'escalations' by Fido, they were unable to fix the error and make my account viewable.  Today (24 days later), I got a text from Fido saying it had been fixed.  The account according to Fido is not FidoPulse (which includes Spotify), and they will not do anything to acknowledge that the plan I signed up for and is clearly shown on my receipt is valid.  After over 5 hours of my time in the last 24 days to clarify this situation, Fido is not willing to do anything to compensate!  I am soooooo fed up with their system, their promises to fix the problem (3 times promised call-backs, didn't happen at ALL)!  If you have a choice, DON'T get mixed up with this mob!!!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Issues at activation

Hey @momsrs welcome to our community forums. 

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, it makes me really sad to read this :(. 

I'd like to look into this with you, I'll be sending you a PM in a bit. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Issues at activation

I have a similar issue........I signed up with Fido Pulse so that I could take advantage of the $5 a day roaming charge if I go to the USA as well as the Spotify feature.  I am now told (3 wks later) that this is not the plan I signed up for & I do not qualify for either!!  Not sure what to do!!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Issues at activation

Hey @ljf

Welcome to the community! 

To benefit from our Fido Roam pricings we'll need to be sure you are set-up on a Fido Pulse plan. I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at this together. Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4