Is voicemail included in By the Minute 40¢ Anytime plan?

SOLVED
mostlythriller
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Just signed up for prepaid "By the minute" 40¢ Anytime plan and I don't have voicemail. Isn't voicemail included in this?

When I activated my sim card on the prepaid page it said that  "All plans include VoicemailCall Display and Call Waiting" I am hoping that includes my plan.

When I poke around my account I can't do anything. It keeps saying that I have to contact someone by calling 611. The whole point of signing up online was that I didn't want to have to call anyone...

Accepted Solution

Re: Is voicemail included in By the Minute 40¢ Anytime plan?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Hey @mostlythriller!

The 0.40$ per minute plan does include voicemail since all our prepaid plans include it.

@Cawtau: I agree it can be quite confusing. I'll have someone from our website team look into adding a clarification on this. Smiley

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@mostlythriller wrote:

Just signed up for prepaid "By the minute" 40¢ Anytime plan and I don't have voicemail. Isn't voicemail included in this?

When I activated my sim card on the prepaid page it said that  "All plans include VoicemailCall Display and Call Waiting" I am hoping that includes my plan.

When I poke around my account I can't do anything. It keeps saying that I have to contact someone by calling 611. The whole point of signing up online was that I didn't want to have to call anyone...

Hello Mostlythriller,

Welcome to the community!

I would say the 40¢ Anytime plan does not include voicemail. The All plans include Voicemail, Call Display and Call Waiting statement was only beside the Monthly plans. The monthly plans would include those features because there is a monthly fee. 

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

mostlythriller

Any idea how much it would cost to add voicemail?

Hey @mostlythriller!

The 0.40$ per minute plan does include voicemail since all our prepaid plans include it.

@Cawtau: I agree it can be quite confusing. I'll have someone from our website team look into adding a clarification on this. Smiley

Hello,

Thanks @FidoTerry for clearing that up!

@mostlythriller You should be aware that retrieving your messages does incur airtime charges if retrieved from your phone or a landline.

Voicemail - prepaid.jpg

Taken from here.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

mostlythriller

Thanks, I called customer service and they added voicemail to my account.

Thanks everyone who took the time to respond.