Is it Possible to rescind cancelation order?

SOLVED
mark2000
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Unfortunately after being a customer for 20+ years, I can’t find a good phone subsidy despite my average spend being over $85 a month ($200 in roaming charges on top of that alone this year).

Unfortunately I am looking to go to Freedom and buy a phone outright at full cost. I would save approx $1000 in monthly fees with their $40 plan over a two-year term, which essentially pays for a phone.

i am not quite ready yet to cancel with Fido but I want to set a future order to cancel (likely some time in November) while I continue to look at other providers. Once I set the order to cancel, is it possible to rescind the order if I decide I wanna stay with Fido? Or is the order to cancel irrevocable?

thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: Is it Possible to rescind cancelation order?

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @mark2000,

It is possible to cancel your cancellation request as long as you do it before the date you set as your cancellation date.

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @mark2000,

It is possible to cancel your cancellation request as long as you do it before the date you set as your cancellation date.

mark2000
I'm a Contributor Level 2

RIght now I am going to keep my cancellation order active while I keep searching for deals that perhaps Fido could price match. Or maybe the iPhone 8 will go on sale when the X comes out (the 8 isn’t as popular as it was thought it would be anyway).

i just find it sad that with my monthly spend, and being a 20+ year customer, Fido is not willing to budge just another $100-$150 in credits or so to keep me as a contracted customer for 2 more years. I am not even asking for a free phone, just something affordable (in the $200 range) and my monthly spend is $85. That’s not cheap already. To Fido, $150 in Extra credit for the phone is just over $5 a month over the period of those 2 years. A small difference for the company but big for me. 

Thanks for your feedback @mark2000

We do our best to offer the best plan and prices possible and try to remain as competitive as we can on today's market Smiley

We also offer plenty of devices at very low cost that would give you amazing features without breaking your budget.

You can find them over here.

FidoKenny

Hey @mark2000 and thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to see that you decided to cancel.

We can help you remove your cancellation request here.

I'm sending your a PM now. Talk to you soon !!