Is anyone but me really upset that Fido is removing billing through epost?

SOLVED
LoyalFido
I'm a Participant Level 3

I really think it's a BIG MISTAKE to remove e-post billing statements... this can be seen as an easy money-grab option, since arears and missed payments will obviously be made now by many customers... It's a step BACKWARDS in service options... WHY WOULD THEY CHANGE THAT????

Accepted Solution

Re: Is anyone but me really upset that Fido is removing billing through epost?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey LoyalFido!

We’re working hard to make our bills more clear and easy to understand, especially online and mobile versions. We’re focusing on enhancing our main platform – My Account – which gives our customers a consistent experience no matter how they view their bill. Smiley

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey LoyalFido!

We’re working hard to make our bills more clear and easy to understand, especially online and mobile versions. We’re focusing on enhancing our main platform – My Account – which gives our customers a consistent experience no matter how they view their bill. Smiley

Hope this helps!

ShawnK
I'm a Contributor Level 1

The new format is ALOT worse than old format

In old days you had a clear simple layout for charges & use

Then you went and did this terrible redesign that does not work properly yet & requires so many extra hoops just to access basic info

dvdhoo
I'm a Participant Level 1

That is totally BS. Fido does not care about customers anyway, including increase the price of my plan without noticing.

Hey dvdhoo,

We can't change your plan without your conscent. 

Did you have a monthly discount? If that's the case, these have an expiry date and we give you the date on your invoice at least 2 months ahead of time Smiley

If you have any question related to your account, you can send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter