Is anyone but me really upset that Fido is removing billing through epost?

SOLVED
Jobsquad
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido/Rogers family are removing billing through e-post.  One of the perameters I had in choosing a cellphone provider was ease of payment.  Not being able to pay through my online banking account really has me questioning how much Fido/Rogers are interested in customer satisfaction.  It's a huge miss on their part removing this service.

Accepted Solution

Re: Is anyone but me really upset that Fido is removing billing through epost?

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@Jobsquad wrote:

Fido/Rogers family are removing billing through e-post.  One of the perameters I had in choosing a cellphone provider was ease of payment.  Not being able to pay through my online banking account really has me questioning how much Fido/Rogers are interested in customer satisfaction.  It's a huge miss on their part removing this service.

Hello Jobsquad,

Welcome to the forums!

I'm guessing you haven't seen this thread...

As far as I am aware, you should still be able to pay your bill via online banking. You just have to register your Fido account with your bank.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@Jobsquad wrote:

Hello Jobsquad,

Welcome to the forums!

As far as I am aware, you should still be able to pay your bill via online banking. You just have to register your Fido account with your bank.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

elly
I'm a Participant Level 2

@Cawtau wrote:

@Jobsquad wrote:

Hello Jobsquad,

Welcome to the forums!

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

The problem is not having Fido account registered. Most of the banks have epost in their options so you can directly pay. You have one click only instead of having to log in in Fido and Rogers, download the bills, then go to your online banking and pay. My suspicion is Fido and Rogers made this move hoping we would apply and pay directly with Rogers C/C . Not me. I'll ask a paper bill and let's see if it costs less,Fido already told me it's going to be free. 

Original_Lucy
I'm Qualified Level 1

Jobsquad, I pay my invoice through direct billing on my credit card and my partner uses payment through the Royal Bank. You just have to set up Fido as a payee and it should be good. We pay everything with online banking, except for when we want credit card points. Wink

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.