Is Fido's Web Text Messaging still supported?

SOLVED
yurad
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can we still use Fido SMS from Web, https://websms.fido.page.ca/2way/send.php ? I recently wanted to send text from Web, but I was unable to pass capture checking! In the most of cases image text was unreadable, In few cases I was able to perfectly read text, but anyway the system rejected my input. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Is Fido's Web Text Messaging still supported?

Solved by Moderator

Hey there!

I agree that some of these codes are hard to read.  I can definitely send your feedback regarding the codes.  However, I just tested it from my side and, when you have the right code, it works. Smiley

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
patrickchan
I'm Experienced Level 1

there are different options, as you can use {good to use mainland China as well, no block for external users outside of China ) wechat (mobile or pc) , or {good to use as long as the destination and target places have access to Facebook} whatsapp (mobile or pc), or Line (mobile or pc)

both work better, if the web txt via Fido sms does not work for you.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @yurad!

We just tested it on our end and it appears to work. Have you tried using a different browser?

It could also be an issue with your ad-blocker (if you have one) or some other software related issue with the browser.

Test it out and let us know. Smiley

yurad

I was using different versions of Firefox as well as Chrome.

That are few pitures that I couldn;t read: I am not intelligent enough to undesrtand this text.  

Otherwise  the system stops accepting input after several trials. Wothout a warning. But ,the matter is that I am unable to pass through this validation. Apparently, I am not a human. Sad  

web_message_2way.cgi.gifweb_message_2way.cgi2.gifweb_message_2way.cgi3.gifweb_message_2way.gifweb_message_2way (1).gifweb_message_2way (2).gif

Hey there!

I agree that some of these codes are hard to read.  I can definitely send your feedback regarding the codes.  However, I just tested it from my side and, when you have the right code, it works. Smiley

yurad

yes, I also tried more and few codes worked fine.