Iphone SE ETA?

Iphone SE ETA?

Iphone SE ETA?

SOLVED
gestrt
I'm a Participant Level 2

Iphone SE ETA?

I ordered my iphone SE almost a month ago and it still has not shipped i'm being told there is not stock with no ETA?

Anyway i can get an estimate on when they will be back in stock?

Accepted Solution

Re: Iphone SE ETA?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @gestrt

I'd love to give you more information; but, unfortunately we don't have this information available. 

However we'll be sure to email you any updates about your order as they become available. Smiley   

View solution in context
12 REPLIES 12
chahalsatinder

Just waiting for iphone se...

Dnt know why its taking too long..

@gestrt wrote:

I ordered my iphone SE almost a month ago and it still has not shipped i'm being told there is not stock with no ETA?

Anyway i can get an estimate on when they will be back in stock?

***Edited to add labels***

Hey chahalsatinder! Welcome to our community forums! Smiley

The phone is very, very poppular so we've been low on stocks since the release. We're trying to get all the orders processed and sent out as quickly as possible! Smiley

kko
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

update?

new to the forum, and just upgraded to the iphone se - is there still no ETA? 

is there a ballpark eta at least? (within days/weeks ?).  My current phone barely works, so if it isn't 

coming for a while I'll need to cancel as I need a phone sooner than later. 

anybody have any updates?

thanks

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey kko!

We're doing our best to get them into the hands of everyone who ordered them as fast as we can!

If you've already placed an order for the SE then you'll get an email with a tracking number as soon as it's shipped. 

Hope this helps. Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi

If you were told no stock and no ETA then no one can give you an estimated time because ETA means estimated time of arrival. So they already answered your question when you were told they do not know. I guess you will just have to be patient a bit longer until Fido can get an ETA.

gestrt

No need to be snarky.

Its not unusual that in a company the size of fido/rogers the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. See the discussions on WiFi calling as a prime example.

So i'm trying a different avenue as i have found the forum admins/mod usualy more informed then the the people on the phones.

I'm not being snarky, I apologise if my reply was not sugar coated enough for you. The mods here do not give any info on ETA or if or when they will get something they will just tell you to keep an on the website.

gestrt

FidoPierre thanks for your reply, very disappointing that Fido still does not have an ETA on the iPhone SE.

*Edited content

Hey @gestrt

I'd love to give you more information; but, unfortunately we don't have this information available. 

However we'll be sure to email you any updates about your order as they become available. Smiley   

zwu

Hello, is there any updates on the availability of Iphone SE? It's my first smart phone and the agreement has started but I couldn't use the plan yet without a smart phone. Thanks.

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey zwu!

Welcome to the Community!

No word yet in when the iPhone SE will be back in stock. 

zwu

Hurry up, I'm charged at new plan now. Happy