Iphone 7 and Iphone 7 plus

SOLVED
andyb0207
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Will iphone 7 and Iphone 7 plus be available tomorrow for pre-order ?
Rogers and Bell already have announced it what about Fido??

Accepted Solution

Re: Iphone 7 and Iphone 7 plus

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Hey @andyb0207!

The Apple iPhone 7 and 7 plus will be available on our Fido Reservation system starting on September 9th 2016. You can find out more information on the reservation here. Smiley

View solution in context
130 REPLIES 130
Becca1979
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have been lurking here since 09/09 when I first preordered my iPhone 7 plus 32gb black. The launch for this phone has been crazy and other than at Apple stores, has come to a complete stop. I even switched my preorder to a 256gb black thinking I would be more likely to see some movement.

To all of you waiting on Fido, I sincerely advise that you just go through Apple's reservation system to pick up a phone. It's a little tricky to secure one, but eventually you will get what you're looking for. Perseverance is the key. I was on apple's site every morning prior to 8am since Monday with no luck when suddenly around 11am yesterday, the Apple Store in Markham got a relatively sizeable shipment of black phones in. By 2:30pm, I was exiting the Apple Store with my new 256gb black iPhone 7 plus done on a fido hardware upgrade. Whole process took about 20 minutes. Seems lots of people on the rogers forum also managed to get the black

128gb model as well from the same location.

I kept checking and the black iPhone 7 pluses were available for reservation at that location for a solid 15 minutes before they disappeared. If you've seen how fast they move in the morning, then you know it was a pretty big shipment they received...

xxxaznboixxx
I'm a Participant Level 3

any update on iphone 7plus jet black? is it moving? are they getting some units? or they wont get any units of jet black till november? i see some people cancelling their reserved phones already MAYBE thats why my line number is going down
andyb0207

Yep . It's only from cancellations. Fido hasnt receive any jet black iphone
manu2
I'm a Participant Level 1

I had reserved the iPhone 7 on September 20th and I was in position 160 at the time. I am currently in position 134 but I think this is due to cancellation of those ahead of me. I don't believe fido recieves shipments of just 10 phones. My question is that I am not receiving the weekly emails updating me of my status. It seems that it may be faster to order through the apple website (I am buying it off contract). The apple website tells me that I will receive it around October 20th - 26th. I just want to know that if I keep my reservation I will receive it before the 20th. If not I will cancel the reservation.  

**Edited title**

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @manu2 & welcome to the Community!

We unfortunately don't have a timeframe as to when you'd receive your reservation. 

xxxaznboixxx

im at line 953... how long will that be? by christmas or after new year till i get that phone? i reserved jet black iphone 7 plus 128gb

Hey @xxxaznboixxx ,

The Jet Black is super in demand, as per Apples' website, it will ship in November. You also have to keep in mind that you might not get it then considering your position in line! Best of luck.

xxxaznboixxx

hopefully that fido will have at least 1000 units of iphone 7 plus on november so i can get some but if not then might as well wait till next year 2017 right?

Let's hope Smiley  @xxxaznboixxx !

domchung

I am about 240 for the iPhone plus rose gold. Think I will get it by October or November??

Hey @domchung , it's hard to say to be honest! That specific model isn't as high in demand as the Jet Black so let's be hopeful! 

smhraza

My phone is "in progress" been over 24 hours no tracking number. Are you guys having delays in moving shipments out due to volume? And if that's the case, what kind of timeline are we looking at?

Hey @smhraza

We have no timeline on our end. The delay depends on the stock available sent by the manufacturer.

I'm sure you will get your phone soon.

You can find all you need to know about the reservation system here.

You will get a notification by email as soon as your device is shipped Smiley

Lucasimoes

Is there any estimated arrival date for the iphone 7? I reserved the 7+ on sept 10, but cancelled it to change the color on sept 15. No news till now...what's going on?

Hey @Lucasimoes

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sending them out as quickly as we can! Click here for details on the Fido Reservation System! 

Hope that helps! Smiley 

Culinut
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Just received my i7+ at fido store!!! What a weekend!!!

sebcalderon

Hi there,

Does anyone have an idea how long we have to wait being around 30th in line for a Iphone Plus 128gb Jet black? 

@sebcalderon There is no way to tell how long you will have to wait.

andyb0207

Is the 7 + Jet black really back ordered till november ? Even for the people who pre - ordered ?!?
civic2k12

I think back ordered till november is for the one who order it right now... they will receive some iphones for the one who reserve it and for the stores, it's normal gettin back ordered everybody jump on it and we all wanted to have the phone on that launch day...
I think we're gonna see some progress next week for the one who are upper #30 in the line
Just an issue that apple program was'nt count in the stocks who gaves to apple store/carriers... so apple gives low stock to their carriers... Gonna be positive...
One day i will have u 7+ Jet black 😴