Iphone 7 and Iphone 7 plus

SOLVED
andyb0207
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Will iphone 7 and Iphone 7 plus be available tomorrow for pre-order ?
Rogers and Bell already have announced it what about Fido??

Accepted Solution

Re: Iphone 7 and Iphone 7 plus

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Hey @andyb0207!

The Apple iPhone 7 and 7 plus will be available on our Fido Reservation system starting on September 9th 2016. You can find out more information on the reservation here. Smiley

View solution in context
130 REPLIES 130
Mythical09
I'm a Participant Level 1

#18 Still OPEN. Then again i have reserved the i7+ in Jet Black.

techdj
I'm a Participant Level 3

What size iphone 7 plus jet black did you reserve?

techdj

I was wondering how many people ordered the iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black model. Since launch day I've only moved up one postition from 18th in line to 17th in line for the 256GB model. I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB model. I am trying to get a rough idea how the reservation line works. Is the postition in line is province wide or local area?

FidoTerry
Former Moderator

@techdj I moved your post since we had a similar thread already.

The number assigned for the reservation is based by new customers vs. existing customers' reservation across Canada. 

Example: If you're an existing customer and you reserved an iPhone 7 Plus 256GB model, then 18 will the waiting list for that specific model across Canada, within existing Fido customers only. Hope this helped! Very_Happy

Mike601

Let's hope this iPhone reservation goes better than the iPhone 6 and 6 plus reservations went.  Very few 6 pluses were made available at launch, and I ended up reserving another 6 plus through Apple and canceled the one with Fido even though I was only number 100 in the que. Yes I know that was 2 years ago, but this is my first upgrade since then, so fingers crossed 

andyb0207

I Hope so too ! With iphone 6 plus I got my phone around october 5th.
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Hey @andyb0207!

The Apple iPhone 7 and 7 plus will be available on our Fido Reservation system starting on September 9th 2016. You can find out more information on the reservation here. Smiley

yogurtlover

that link doesn't lead to the reservation system

Thanks @yogourtlover! 

Seems there's an issue with the link, I edited my original message for another link to the reservation system. Smiley

andyb0207

What time is it going to be available to reserve

We don't have an exact time at this moment, but we will be releasing more information on the forum soon! Smiley

juday91

Is reservation going to be on by 12:00 am? I'm deciding whether or not to sleep for work or wait.

yogurtlover

reservation is open. don't rely on this forum to tell you so.
DeonPersaud
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi everybody!

I got the Iphone 7 32GB in Black, position in line: 4

What about you guys?

***Edited title***

juday91

3!! What time did you reserve it at?

Benzo
I'm a Participant Level 2

Just curious.. I'm 139th in line. Does that mean I'm 139th in line at the store I picked or 139th in all my city?

***Edited to add labels***

Hey @Benzo!

Thanks for reaching out Smiley The number assigned for the reservation is based by Brand (Fido) new customers vs. existing customers' reservation and SKU across Canada! You'll get email updates regularly with the status of reservation and your place in line! Your order can be ''In progress'' status for a few days before we start the shipping process.

Hope this helps Smiley

civic2k12

iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Jet Black -  #8 in line

andyb0207

I guess there is already some cancellation my position in lone was 291 and i'm now at 282
Lopez100

iPhone 7 Plus,

Jet Black,

256GB,

I'm 89 in line.

andyb0207

Iphone 7 plus 128 Gb jet black and i'm 291.