Iphone 6s 0$ black friday question

SOLVED
Devin96
I'm a Participant Level 3

It's too early for me to call the fido number or my local store and find out but is the 0$ iphone 6s deal only online or is it in store too. And finially I'm still currently on a contract that started early september last year am I able to buy it out? the phone was 300$ and if im doing the math correct i should only have to pay around 125$ to get out of the contract and get the new phone. Regardless of the price I want to buy it out though because I don't have the same phone anymore I have the Iphone 6 and i recently cracked the screen so it would be about the same price to buy out than to get a new screen. Sorry for the lenghty post but if anyone has any info please let me know it would be greatly appreciated !

Accepted Solution

Re: Iphone 6s 0$ black friday question

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey @Devin96 ,

The deal is also available in store if you'd like to benefit from this promo. 

As for the balance left on your phone, you can find that out by logging in to fido.ca , clicking on Services - Mobile and by scrolling all the way down. You'll find your Upgrade Fee! 

You posted your post in the right section, no worries! Don't hesitate if you have any other questions!

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Devin96
I'm a Participant Level 3

May have posted this in the wrong section, I cant delete it or I just don't know how but i put it in the section that I think is more suiting. Still would appreciate an answer if anyone knows 

Hey @Devin96 ,

The deal is also available in store if you'd like to benefit from this promo. 

As for the balance left on your phone, you can find that out by logging in to fido.ca , clicking on Services - Mobile and by scrolling all the way down. You'll find your Upgrade Fee! 

You posted your post in the right section, no worries! Don't hesitate if you have any other questions!