Iphone 6/ 6 plus on a smart plan

SOLVED
_1
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello! I was wondering how much an Iphone 6 or 6 plus would cost on a smart plan. Ik the 6s and 6s plus are out but I prefer to stick to something a little older! Thank you for your help!

Accepted Solution

Re: Iphone 6/ 6 plus on a smart plan

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey _1!

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment, the iPhone 6 starts at $419 on a Smart plan contract for the 16GB model and the iPhone 6 plus starts at $549 on a Smart plan contract for the 16GB model. 

Keep in mind that these prices could change at anytime. 

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey _1!

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment, the iPhone 6 starts at $419 on a Smart plan contract for the 16GB model and the iPhone 6 plus starts at $549 on a Smart plan contract for the 16GB model. 

Keep in mind that these prices could change at anytime. 

nick67
I'm Qualified Level 3

You should also consider the iPhone 5S, it's currently $149 on a Smart plan. That's a difference of $270.

Here's an article discussing iPhone 5S vs iPhone 6 to aid in your decision:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/iphone-6-vs-iphone-5s

Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

Only issue with choosing the 5S is the resale value. It's likely down the road in 2yrs the Iphone 6 will be worth $200 MORE then the 5S so the real cost of ownership difference is more likely $70.

nick67
I'm Qualified Level 3

You could talk about the future value of money and lots of 'IFs" but I'd rather take the guarantee of saving $270 (plus the tax savings) upfront rather than the possibility of savings $200 in a couple years. Of course, do what you feel is right and makes sense for you Smiley