Iphone 5S replacement

Iphone 5S replacement

Iphone 5S replacement

SOLVED
cassgibb_77
I'm a Participant Level 1

Iphone 5S replacement

So what do i do if my phone fell off my balcony earlier today, how would i get a new phone? Does anyone know ? if so please help me

Accepted Solution

Re: Iphone 5S

Solved by MVP MVP

@cassgibb_77 If you have any insurance you can try that if you and you are in a contract you can check to see how much is left and pay it off then get a new phone on a new contract. 

If you do not have a contract well you can sign a new contract and get a new phone. 

Also depending on the damage the phone have you can try to see if its cheaper to repair it.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@cassgibb_77 If you have any insurance you can try that if you and you are in a contract you can check to see how much is left and pay it off then get a new phone on a new contract. 

If you do not have a contract well you can sign a new contract and get a new phone. 

Also depending on the damage the phone have you can try to see if its cheaper to repair it.

Welcome to the community @cassgibb_77!

As mentioned Kapable-K mentioned we have different ways for you to get a new phone. 

You can go in stores, contact us on Twitter, Facebook or by phone. You may contact our customer service by dialing 611 from your Fido handset or by calling 1-888-481-3436. We can also help you out here! Let us know if you need help and we will send you a PM. Very_Happy