Invoice

Invoice

Invoice

SOLVED
Blurpgerdump
I'm a Participant Level 1

Invoice

Give me my invoice. I do not have a home phone number. Your technical issues on your site when registering online have been going on for months. Stupid Dog.

Accepted Solution

Re: Invoice

Solved by I'm Helpful Level 3

I recommend calling Fido to switch back to paper billing, and/or request an invoice reprint.

If you moved recently, you should also let Fido know your new address in that same phone call, or you can manage your address as well inside your Fido.ca account.

**Edited title**

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
Phil010854
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have the same issue - I have never seen such an incompetent organisation. Its easy enough to pay the total but try getting a copy of the invoice for an expense claim and to see the detail. on and the App just gives a blank screen.

zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

I download the PDF version of my invoice every month, and it contains all the details.

But I think there is currently an issue - the system claims I don't have an invoice yet.

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey zyx! 

The bill is usually ready a week after the end of your billing cycle, there might be some delays though!

I can take a look at your account if you want Smiley 

zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

I already downloaded my latest invoice last Friday, so it's not an immediate issue, but there's obviously a problem today:

FidoNoInvoice.png

In addition, the only option I have in the "View Bill" dropdown is "older", which gives me this:

FidoOlderInvoices.png

So right now, I cannot get to my November, December, January, or February invoice. Like I said, not an immediate issue, but something that needs to be fixed eventually.

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Ohhh got it!

I'll flag the problem right away! I'll send you a PM in a few minutes to confirm some details!

alice
I'm Helpful Level 3

I recommend calling Fido to switch back to paper billing, and/or request an invoice reprint.

If you moved recently, you should also let Fido know your new address in that same phone call, or you can manage your address as well inside your Fido.ca account.

**Edited title**

FidoErin
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Blurpgerdump,

Welcome to the forums, thanks for your patience!

This community is dedicated to technical issues and I noticed that your question was related to your invoice.

I suggest you contact our Fido Live Chat where a representative will be able to help you out.

You can reach them on fido.ca through the my account section.

Thanks

**Edited title**

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

Hey FidoErin, you might want to check this link:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1682680-Fido-Chat-service-cancelled-until-Nov-30.

Be sure to click Likes for those who have helped you!
Click Accept as a Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s).

**Edited title**