International plans

International plans

International plans

SOLVED
boatertoo
I'm a Participant Level 2

International plans

I am thinking of changing carriers - does Fido have a plan to match T-Mobile's North American Plan? 2 gig of data, unlimited text and calls for Canada, USA and Mexico along with free data and text around the world?  In the same price range?

Accepted Solution

Re: International plans

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@boatertoo wrote:

I am thinking of changing carriers - does Fido have a plan to match T-Mobile's North American Plan? 2 gig of data, unlimited text and calls for Canada, USA and Mexico along with free data and text around the world?  In the same price range?

***Edited to add labels***

Hello Boatertoo,

Welcome to the community!

Just to clarify, are you living in Canada or the US? I wasn't aware that T-Mobile operated in Canada...

Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to find any plan in Canada that would be similar to the one you mentioned. FidoCatherine provided the plans available from Fido above. Many of Fido's plans would include Canada-wide. However, if you wish for US and/or Mexico, you'll have to purchase a long-distance add-on. Additionally, Fido does not have any plans with free data. The amount of data included in plans is dependent on the plan.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@boatertoo wrote:

***Edited to add labels***

Hello Boatertoo,

Welcome to the community!

Just to clarify, are you living in Canada or the US? I wasn't aware that T-Mobile operated in Canada...

Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to find any plan in Canada that would be similar to the one you mentioned. FidoCatherine provided the plans available from Fido above. Many of Fido's plans would include Canada-wide. However, if you wish for US and/or Mexico, you'll have to purchase a long-distance add-on. Additionally, Fido does not have any plans with free data. The amount of data included in plans is dependent on the plan.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @boatertoo

Thanks for joining the Community 😃

We'd definitely be sad to see you go! 

We agree that each company has it's own advantages! The costs/options can definitely vary though, from one country to another, since they reflect different markets.  

I'd be happy to go over your options with you 😃 

For one, do you see any plan on Fido.ca here that matches what you're looking for? (Or that comes close?)